I am following an Udemy guide and I’ve reached the Firebase chapter. Here I’m being teached to build a chat app. At a point during the course, there’s the concept of unsubscribe being used. In more practical words – the app has about 3 chat rooms and when the user changes from one to another (gets updated in other words), the guide says to unsubscribe for changes. I don’t really understand it or why I should use it. I looked it up on Google but the info was minimal for some reason. Can someone offer me more insight on why/when to unsubscribe in Firebase? Thanks!
- Next story Can I select multiple tags using getElementsByTagName?
- Previous story Using JQuery to put a JSON array into a HTML list
algorithm beautiful places bengali c++ camera codeforces competitive programming computer graphics computer network computer science cp DATE difficulty 2000 discovery dlsr function definition golang group by JEE JEE MAIN lake latex linux linux bengali linux function linux functions mathematical_formula NEET NEET-UG nikola tesla nodeJS number theory OpenCV OpenGL prime factors programming programming language python Sieve of Eratosthenes sony alpha sony alpha 7 iv tesla wireless power transfer wonders পাইথন
- সর্বাধিক ব্যবহৃত দরকারী লিনাক্স ফাংশন
- These functions are the most commonly used useful Linux functions
- Much awaited Sony Alpha 7 iv Launch in India
- find two divisors of a number, such that the gcd of the sum of those divisors and the number equals 1
- Created an online whiteboard within 30 minutes! HOW?